This is a video recording of a CLE that was originally held virtually on January 14, 2022. Below is the original description of the CLE. You will receive an email with instructions to view the video and download materials after payment is completed.
Our much-loved annual family law CLE is back! The NHWBA is excited to present virtually the 2022 Annual Family Law CLE program.
We believe this course may qualify for 180 minutes toward the annual NHMCLE requirement.
Panelists will include:
- Nicole A. (Faille) Forbes, Esq., Sheehan Phinney
- Lyndsay N. Robinson, Esq., Bernazzani Law
- Catherine E. Shanelaris, Esq., Shanelaris & Schirch
Topics will include:
- Updates on how activity at the New Hampshire State House and Supreme Court in 2021 will impact the future of family law in the Granite State
- Parenting rights for third parties
- A primer on qualified domestic relations orders (QDROs)
- Attendees will leave with valuable practice tips and practical considerations in working with family law clients.