Please join the New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association in providing Thanksgiving baskets to families in need. NHWBA will be providing Thanksgiving baskets to New Horizons for distribution. You can either assemble a basket yourself, or build one or more with your office or firm.
Drop off your basket on November 14th or November 15th before 5:00PM. Drop off locations include:
- Hage Hodes, PA, 1855 Elm Street, Manchester, NH 03104
- Gallagher, Callahan, & Gartrell, 214 N. Main Street, Concord, NH 03302
- Bernazzani Law, 30 Temple Street, Suite 515, Nashua, NH 03060
If you need to drop off your basket at another location, please contact us to make arrangements.
Each basket should provide a Thanksgiving meal for 5 to 8 people. We recommend purchasing laundry baskets to fill with food. Suggested items to include in your basket:
- 1 basket
- 1 turkey
- cranberry sauce
- a greeting card signed by you and/or your group
- gift cards (to grocery stores for remaining ingredients)
Whether you wish to donate a basket or not, you can also sign up to volunteer at New Horizons in Manchester on Saturday, November 17 to help distribute baskets. Available shifts include:
- 8:00 am to 11:00 am – Set up and get ready for distribution;
- 10:30 am to 2:00 pm – Help register people for delivery for Christmas or help with distribution
- 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm – Clean up
Please RSVP online if you plan to drop off a basket and/or want to volunteer. If you have any questions, please e-mail Kat Hedges or Lyndsay Robinson.