New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association is pleased to be a partnering organization of the National Association of Women Lawyers’ Dallas Conference on Thursday, May 3, 2018 at The Highland in Dallas, Texas. We have arranged a special 10% discount for our members. To register, please go to www.nawl.org/2018dallasconference and use the code DCNHWBA2018 to get the discount.
Programming designed for both in-house counsel, including government and non-profit attorneys, and private practice attorneys will foster discussion on how we can learn from one another to grow the pipeline for the next generation of diverse leaders and what unique leadership skills you need at various stages in your career—what got you here, may not get you there. During concurrent sessions, attendees will focus on ways to advance their legal expertise, improve communication and management skills, and participate in frank conversations on the ethical and professional challenges women lawyers encounter on their path to equity partnership, in addition to leadership and business development skills. A highlight of the program will be the Leadership Panel, featuring:
- Hon. Jane J. Boyle, United States District Court Judge, Northern District of Texas
- Jerry K. Clements, Partner and Chair, Locke Lord LLP
- Hon. Eva Martinez Guzman, Justice, Supreme Court of Texas
- Sandra Phillips Rogers, Group Vice President, General Counsel, Chief Legal Officer, and Corporate Secretary, Toyota Motor North America, Inc.
- Deneen Donnley, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, USAA
Registration is open to NAWL members and non-members. Scholarships are available for attorneys who wish to attend, but may not be able to do so due to cost considerations.
For additional information about NAWL and the 2018 Dallas Conference, visit www.nawl.org/2018dallasconference.